Monday 9 June 2008

Summer Days

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. Schools started again and outfits are just blahhh at the moment. I came back from Poland this morning, after going there for the weekend to visit family. Everything was just lovely there. I was stupid enough to leave my camera at home, but took the batteries... haha; so after all the effort of making nice outfits, I couldn't take pictures. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to put them back on and take the pictures. ;)
We stayed at my Grans flat, and everytime I go there, I always manage to come back with a bag of hers.
This time I found a beautiful grey clutch, as well as a brown one. There were even bus tickets from 1987 inside. :) Pictures coming ASAP. First I need to paint my nails... I think the colours going to be risky red this time.

Please Please Please comment on my blog. I will be posting so much more in the coming weeks, because the weather has finally improved (28 degrees at 6 pm!) enough to wear lovely outfits all the time.


And I'd love to link up with everyone!

No comments: