Friday 27 March 2009

She Laughed The Loudest

For once I'm starting to feel truly happy again.
My friends are all amazing people, who make me feel so happy every minute I spend with them, and it looks like summer is finally approaching.
My mind has been in a haze every weekend. Nothing seems clear, but it all seems so perfect. The air has been heavily fogged with incense and smoke, but the fresh green grass upon we all sit on makes it all seem so real. There's nothing but positivity in the air these days, with laughs and songs filling it.
I'm still longing for summer, for everyday to be like these weekends; but somehow music keeps my mind in a constant haze, so I'm genuinely happy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Water Hack Burns 2lb of Fat OVERNIGHT

At least 160000 men and women are hacking their diet with a simple and secret "liquids hack" to drop 1-2 lbs each night as they sleep.

It's effective and works with anybody.

Here are the easy steps for this hack:

1) Go grab a clear glass and fill it with water half glass

2) Now follow this crazy HACK

you'll become 1-2 lbs lighter the next day!