Monday 14 July 2008

Cupcakes

Little Old Me, Back From Paris.

Paris was amazing. I loved every second of it, but I'll make a post about that later.

First of all, I need to rant about a few things.

  1. Why is shipping so expensive? It annoys me so much; especially when it's on ASOS, and you can't actually get to the shop and get it, therefore yourself shipping it.
  2. Daytime TV really needs a facelift. When you're lying on the sofa feeling sick, you don't want to see a bunch of middle aged women rambling on about things no one cares about.
  3. Why is it that when I buy the perfect sunglasses, my friends always seem to break them? Last summer, I had these gorgeous aviators, but of course my friend had to step on them. And then she stole my other ones and refuses to admit it.
  4. That leads me neatly on to this one. I hate when people refuse to admit to things. Most of the time, it seems to mean slamming a door infront of my face when I confront you.

On a lighter note, I bought a stunning ring form Topshop this weekend. It reminds me of my grandmas jewellery box in Poland :)

Its officially summer in 2 1/2 days for me! Lovely stuff.

No comments: