Sunday 27 July 2008

Why So Serious?



I saw The Dark Knight yesterday with a friend. I can honestly say, it is by far one of the best films I have ever seen.

I didn't think I was going to enjoy it that much, and went purely to see Heath Ledgers performance, but the film turned out to be amazing.


The whole thing is so clever, there are so many twists I never expected. But of course, my favourite character was The Joker. Heath Ledgers version was amazing. He transforms completely into the character, and you wouldn't even know it was him. The Joker really is a phsycotic, insane criminal, but at the same time charming, witty, and dare I say it, attractive.


I recommend this film to everyone, even if you're not usually the type for action, go see it! You'll love it!



RIP Heath Ledger. You went out with a bang.

6 comments:

Fashion Addict said...

The Dark Knight was awesome! At first I thought that maybe the whole movie was overrated, but I was wrong, it was really great! Not too scary, which is good for a girl like me, I'm a scardy cat! And I saw it in an IMAX theater, so it was great!

BTW, would you like to do a link exchange with me?

Oh Le Cheri said...

theres no imax theaters near me, but that must of been amazing!

i'd love to :)

About me said...

Saw it twice! If he hadnt had died, they said that the third one would have involved Harley Quinn and I'm happy you enjoyed it :)

About me said...

ps- can you link this blog? you linked my old blog (darathedandy)..

Abi-Jane said...

Hey.
It's Abi-Jane as you can see.
Would love to link up!

And thanks for the tip about the Wayfarers I'll be sure to check that out.

x

megan said...

i'm too afraid to see the dark knight in theaters but it looks awesome. great song also, on your blog