Sunday 18 May 2008

Moneyyy

So going to town yesterday didn't turn out so well. It started pouring down with rain, so I decided to stay home, and bore myself to death.
I wanted to go to town today, but after stupidly spending £5 on magazines to try and cure my boredom (which worked for about 20 mins), I only have £15 left. Theres not much you can buy with that much.
And my mum doesn't want to give me any money; although she does owe me £30.

£45 would be nice, but it looks like I'm going to have to waste my weekend at home again :(

/J

UPDATE:
So my mum gave me £12. Haha, not much, but enough. I went to town, and searched all over both the H&M's for that gorgeous top, but it was nowhere to be seen :(
Instead, I got a pair of trousers, similar to the Topshop ones on the wishlist in one of my previous posts.
I got batteries too :D
Pictures coming ASAP.

/J

No comments: