Sunday 25 May 2008

Raindrops On Roses

Ahh. Today was like, the worst day of spring so far. it rained almost all day, and even when it stopped, it was freezing. Spring is supposed to be nice!

So anyway, my day was pretty boring.

Except I went for a CT Scan of my brain.

The doctor kept making jokes about how he doesn't know if I have one. None of them were funny.

Later, I went to see What Happens In Vegas; all the outfits were amazing in my opinion, and it was the best film I've seen in ages. I can't wait to see Mamma Mia!, and Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. I read about half of the book a few years ago.

So no outfit today, because my camera is being stupid and says my memory if full even though I have about 20 pictures on it so far.

But, I do have a random picture of me that my friend sent me. I don't ever recall this being taken...

enjoy my face :D


2 comments:

Dara the Dandy! said...

You're eyes are hella stunning!

Oh Le Cheri said...

Aww. Thanks.