Saturday 17 May 2008

Spring Wardrobe.

This spring/summer, I think it's about time I went on a huge shopping spree.
However, my £20 fund isn't going to stretch very far..


But anyway, here are some random things I'm lusting over.




















1) Ditsy Floral Print Flats

Love these. I'd wear them with a simpler outfit, just to add that extra wow.



2/3) Floral Print Blouses

Simple way to jump onto the floral trend.



4) Jodhpur Type Trousers

I've been searching for the perfect pair of trousers like these ever since I saw Lisa from Lisaplace wear them.



5) Gingham Skirt

I just love this. Wear it in summer with a loose white tank tucked in.



6) Silk Tie Dye Skirt

Just a gorgeous simple skirt.



7) Floral Mini Skirt

This just reminds me of the Balenciaga Florals so much.


ALL FROM TOPSHOP

2 comments:

emmaholloway said...

Oh my goodness, I am actually desperate for those t-bar shoes. I saw them when they had them in white and I was so so close to buying them in a size three because that is the only size they had left despite being a size five and not actually being able to fit in them.
emma x

Kelsey said...

haha, i am the same with money :)
and i love all the floral stuff around.
link? i have no clue how..im new